Advisory Partner’s experience in the aged care and retirement sector includes:
- Domain Aged Care Group – financial modelling and business planning
- Wongaburra – advice to a not-for-profit for cash flow improvement options
- Rockpool – advisory for developing a greenfield aged care facility including funding options
- Meridian Retirement (now Retire Australia) – a national buy-side advisory project targeting established retirement villages that met set criteria over 24 months. The company successfully completed more than $1 billion in acquisitions during that time.
- Developing a valuation model using DCF analysis for retirement villages
- Financial modelling and business advisory work for an aged care facility
- Financial modelling, business advisory, due diligence and funding structure and valuation for a relocatable home project (hybrid retirement village model)
- Financial modelling, due diligence and fundraising for an aged care group.
Advisory Partner has provided advice to businesses in the aged care and retirement sector across the following services:
- Financial modelling for greenfield and established facilities
- Financial modelling for ACAR (Aged Care Approvals Round)
- Valuation analysis
- Capital structure including capital raising and debt sourcing
- Due diligence
- Fringe benefits
- Financial reporting.
Advisory Partner has guided public and private businesses of all sizes through corporate valuations, acquisitions, divestments, private equity raisings and initial public offerings. Advisory Partner holds an AFSL with authorisations in securities, fixed income and derivatives at retail and wholesale levels.
Businesses embarking on significant transactions need advisers who fully understand the nuances of corporate transactions. Many businesses considering major transactions, including corporate restructuring and refinancing, have no experience in the field, so need the right advice from the start of the decision-making process and through the complex implementation.