Director Brett Plant and the Advisory Partner team have extensive mining industry experience.
Independent expert reports have been conducted for:
- Cape Alumina Ltd, assessing a takeover by Metro Coal Ltd
- Bondi Mining Ltd for acquisition of World Titanium Resources
- Cape Alumina Ltd, issue of a convertible note to a major shareholder
- Drummond Gold Ltd, acquisition of Maldon Gold Resources
- Drummond Gold Ltd, issue of a convertible note
- Extract Resources, assessing a proposed merger with Kalahari Resources
- Pecten Corporation, assessing the acquisition of Whitehaven Coal Holdings
- Meridian Minerals, assessing a proposed capital raising
- Queensland Ores Ltd (now Planet Metals), assessing a takeover offer.
- NQ Minerals, purchase price allocation, Beaconsfield Mine
- Moreton Resources, five exploration tenements
- NQ Minerals, purchase price allocation, trigger action response plans, accounting
- Carpentaria Mining Ltd, employee incentives
- New Hope Ltd, employee incentives
- Traprock Resources Ltd, employee incentives.
Advisory Partner has provided advice to businesses in the mining sector across the following services:
- Financial modelling for greenfield and established facilities
- Valuation analysis
- Capital structure including capital raising and debt sourcing
- Due diligence
- Fringe benefits
- Financial reporting.
Advisory Partner has guided public and private businesses of all sizes through corporate valuations, acquisitions, divestments, private equity raisings and initial public offerings. Advisory Partner holds an AFSL with authorisations in securities, fixed income and derivatives at retail and wholesale levels.
Businesses embarking on significant transactions need advisers who fully understand the nuances of corporate transactions. Many businesses considering major transactions, including corporate restructuring and refinancing, have no experience in the field, so need the right advice from the start of the decision-making process and through the complex implementation.